Josh is co-host of Filmspotting. Film podcast and radio broadcast in Chicago. He has spent 11 years as a film critic for Chicago-based Sun-Times Media. Now he writes about movies at LarsenOnFilm.com (Josh 现在是一影评节目的双主持人之一。他曾任芝加哥太阳报的影评人11年，现今则在自己的网站上写影评)
1. What inspired you to become a film critic? 你是怎么成为影评人的?
2. How do you write about the movie that you see? 你是怎么写影评的?
3. When you go see a movie, what are your expectations? 你看影片时有哪些期望？
4. What’s the trend in the recent movie industry? What is your expectation and hope? 近来电影界有哪些的新趋势？你对电影业有什么期许和盼望?
5. How has being a film critic shape you as a person? 身为影评人，怎么塑造你的生命?
More information about text formats