1. Where is your hometown? (Where did you grow up?) 你的家乡是哪儿？
2. What would you describe your experience of going to a foreign country, doing traveling and teaching? 你会怎么形容去到外国旅行教书的经验
3. When did you go to Japan? What brought you there? How long did you stay? 你何时去日本教书，你为什么选择去那儿？又在那儿呆了多久？
(What did you teach?)
4. Where in Japan were you teaching ? 你在日本哪儿教书？
(Did you try anything new?)
5. What were some of the cultural barriers that you had to overcome? (in terms of food, lifestyle, language…) 当你在那儿时，有哪些隔阂需要克服？
6. What are some of the things in Japanese culture that you appreciate? 你欣赏日本文化的哪些事物？
7. Living in a foreign country do you see yourself differently or understand yourself better? 住在外国是否让你对自己有更多了解？在哪些方面？
8. Teacher (San-Sei), Tell us about your teaching experience. 告诉我们你教书的经验
9. Do you feel Japanese students are eager to learn English?
10. For people who are learning English, what’s your advice as a teacher? 对正在学英语的人，你有什么建议/勉励呢？
Wen-Jie: Don't give up. That's the spirit.
More information about text formats